MyLowes is one of the only trusted and official portals for all Lowe’s employees. The best part about this portal is, they cater to both former and new employees working for them. From salary to claiming insurance to a lot more benefits for the workers from the MyLowes portal. Besides which separate is direct contact with respective HR.
It is the official portal for Lowe’s employees, they can visit it via www.lowes.com/mylowes to access everything under one website. Workers find it handy to update or know changes/notices about their work and also contact or write to the respective department about their issues or queries.
Rather than going desk to desk, employees now use this portal to change their shift timing, ask for a hike in salary, promotion, and a lot more.
The login part is a bit tricky, as it is different for current and former employees. Thus below I will mention step by step process to log in for both former and present workers separately.
MyLowes Login Process for Current Employees
- Open your browser and type https://www.lowes.com/mylowes and click enter.
- Now enter the Sales Number and password assigned to you on the top left side of the page.
- Once you have filled in the respective details on the MyLowes portal, click on “Login”.
MyLowes Login Process for Former Employees
- Open the same MyLowes portal, beware of fake and phishing sites, so always verify the URL/web address.
- Now click on “Click Here” located in the middle of the page
- Wait for a few mins and you will be redirected to the designated webpage.
- Now enter your username and password which will be located on the top left corner of the page.
- Then click on “Log on” and you will be redirected to the MyLowes portal within a few seconds.
MyLowes Registration Process
Whether you are a present or former employee, don’t worry, Lowe’s got you covered. Thus to open an account as a former or new employee will be an offline process. During your joining day, you will be offered a letter that will have your password which will be issued by your human resource department and you will be putting in the Sales number that you use daily at work in place of username.
MyLowes Portal Benefits
Besides being one of the best brands out there, Lowe’s also set up this amazing portal for its former and present workers named, MyLowes. With this the workers are entitled to the following benefits:
- Request switching their work shift.
- Ask for a hike in salary or promotions.
- Know in detail about their allowances, such as holidays, different types of insurance and many more.
- Locate updates in and around the company to stay up to date
- They can easily track their work hours. Besides allowing managers/HR to appoint specific work to a particular person or a team and track the progress systematically.
- Raise dispute regarding less pay, wrong documentation, or any kind of abuse.
- The former employees can check all certificates and past work records in case of further need.
And the list goes on, when it comes to features and benefits MyLowes provide to its worker via the portal.
MyLowes Not Working?
Do not worry if you are not able to access your account. Make sure to check your internet connection, and clear your browser cache. Also, make sure you are entering the correct login credentials. Always try to use authentic browsers only, like chrome, safari, firefox, and so on. Stay away from cracked and malicious browsers.
Also, check if you are on the official www.mylowes.com website or not. Besides check if by chance your cap lock remained to turn on. Sometimes copying the exact password or username also doesn’t work, this mostly happens when we by mistake miss any letter or copy even the spaces, so be particular about that. If it still won’t work, contact technical support or your HR.
Founded in the late 90s, in the United States of America, Lowe’s serves in the Home Improvement Catagory. They have one of the most inspiring stories out of all similar brands in the home improvement niche. They started their first store in North California way before the world war, in 1921. They have their headquarter in Mooresville, and now have over 2000+ stores spread across the United States and Canada.
It is the second-largest brand after The Home Depot in the home improvement niche. It has also set up headquarter in Toronto for their stores in Canada. As of now, they are building a massive 23 story tower in Charlotte with the aim to cater to 2000+ employees of Lowe’s. They have invested over $153 million on this with an aim to complete it by 2020 end.
There can be endless reasons for which you might need to dial up the MyLowes support team.
MyLowes Benefits Center Contact Details
In case you are facing minor issues, or issues regarding work, you can contact Lowe’s benefits team at 1-844-HRLOWES (844-475-6937). But if you are someone that stays outside the United States, dial 1-312-843-5251.
Mail Address for Support
You can also mail your query to the support team at:
Lowe’s Group Benefits (NB2CB),
1000 Lowes Boulevard,
Mooresville, NC 28117.
Lowes Other Support Details
MyLowes benefit center can be contacted between 8 am till 8 pm from Monday to Friday.
- To contact your manager (Human Resource Department) call 1-888-HRINFO5 or 1-336-658-3535. For other credit card-related queries call 1-866-232-7443
- Corporate Office can be reached at 1-704-758-1000
- General Customer Enquiry at 1-800-445-6937
MyLowes Password Reset
We all someday or the other forget our password or prefer to keep changing passwords as a health check for the account. In case you do any such things, follow the steps mentioned below to generate a new password.
- Once again visit MyLowes Homepage and wait for it to load fully.
- Now click on “Forgot Password?” that you will find under the main login page located at the top left side of the page.
- They will then perform a basic security check to confirm your identity.
- Once you have successfully verified it is you, the next step is to follow the instructions and you will be able to change your password.
- Now you are all set to log in to your account using new credentials.
If you don’t receive your password even after following the exact steps, do contact the MyLowes support team, contact details in listed below in this article.
Conclusion of MyLowes Employees Portal
The portal helps the employee keep track of each and every detail in and around your account. Being one of the most secure platforms, every individual’s details are stored securely on their servers.
And the best part is even the former MyLowes employees can access their past work records, data, and a lot more. Even when the portal is closed for some time, one can directly contact HR and get the issue resolved faster. If you still have issues do let us know in the comment section below, we will try our best to reach you as fast as possible.